When the sizzling heat of the bustle cities starts boring us, we plan to retreat ourselves by visiting some amazing places. Travelling always adds up thrilling experiences to the life. India is diversified into several cultures and each culture has its own importance. Thousands of travelers keep visiting India to explore the different tastes and corners of India. India is the only country that blends the history, modernization, and beauty altogether.
If you want to go away from hot bustling cities for some time where you could experience fantastic treks and abundant jungles, then you may experience it all well in the North-East part of India. make your vacation planner India and let North-East India be a part of your vacation trip.
Top places that you can visit in North-East India to enhance your travel experience:
- Tawang Monastery in Arunachal Pradesh: Tawang Monastery that is located in Arunachal Pradesh is one of the largest monasteries in the world and the largest one is located in North-East India. Spread over 140 square meters of land, it was built in the 17th century. This whole complex consists of around 65 residential buildings that offer a home to around 450 Buddhist monks. Since it is located at a height of approximately 10,000 feet, it lets you enjoy the beautiful views of surrounding valleys.
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Garden in Kolkata: The botanic garden spread over 109 hectares area, this garden is a home to around 12,000 plant species. This botanic garden was founded by Colonel Kyd in 1786 and the oldest botanical garden in India.
- Pelling in Sikkim: If you want to go to a peaceful and cold place to get rid of hot summers, then head to Pelling in Sikkim that is located at a distance of 10km from Gyalshing which is a district headquarter. The most popular monastery, Pemayangste Monastery is only at a distance of 1km from Pelling where people usually to visit via trekking. The temperature of Pelling never goes beyond 25 degrees, so one can choose this place to enjoy summer vacations. Don’t forget to add this mesmerizing place in your Vacation planner to India.
- National Library in Kolkata: If you are a book lover, then it is a worth visit place for you where you can get to see more than 2.2 million books. This library is spread over the area of 30 acres land and located at the campus of Belvedere. Surrounded by the beautiful flowers, subtropical trees and lush lawns, it offers a peaceful environment to book lovers.
- A trip to tea gardens in Darjeeling: There will be hardly a person who might not have heard of tea of Darjeeling. Tea of Darjeeling is so popular that whosoever tastes it, falls in love with the tea. Your trip to East India is incomplete without visiting tea gardens of Darjeeling where you would find women working in the fields wearing head scarves and broad hats. It is amazing to see how tea is collected out of the tea leaves.
Plan your East India trip with Vacation India which is one of the leading India based travel company that offers the exciting India vacation packages all inclusive of services and facilities. Enjoy great India vacation deals at Vacation India and make your trip unforgettable.